National Coffee Academy (NCA) is looking for Parttime / Fulltime Baristas and Assistant Barista Trainer
National Coffee Academy is one of the renowned coffee knowledge centers and vocational training schools in Nepal. NCA is regularly operating coffee roasting, barista training as well as specialty coffee shop at Narephant Koteswor.
Looking for Part-time and Full-time Baristas and Asst. Barista Trainers Salary No bar for deserving candidates. Negotiated on the bilateral meeting.
Part time Shifts Available:
Shift 1: 7am to 11:30am
Shift 2: 11:30am to 4:00pm
Shift 3: 4:00pm to 8:30pm
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days – this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at NCA is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at only coffee shops. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
What’s in for you as a Barista
Not bragging but we are the true promoter of the world specialty coffee education delivering true up-to-date and Comprehensive Coffee education in Nepal to the world.
• No limitation of pay for deserving candidates – Customized part-time available!
• 28 days paid leave each year for full-time staff
• Discounts on retail and various activities
• Opportunities for career progression
• Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
• Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever-improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So, bring the real you.
• Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
• Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
To succeed as a Barista, you will need:
• Good Understanding of Espresso technique and latte art
• Previous experience as a barista with latte art skills
• Willing to assist in our barista training
• Experience in working as a social media marketer is a benefit.
• To be passionate about delivering great service and great coffee drinks. – Must Love Coffee & Coffee Art
• Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
• To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Apply now! Click the link or contact us through email to apply
• Contact us details here.
• Job ID: Barista11222021